Thousands of years ago, healers might use cinnamon to treat patients’ suffering from ailments such as headaches or indigestion. Today, many of cinnamon’s traditional healing purposes are being confirmed by science. Studies have found that cinnamon may be useful in treating a vast array of illnesses while contributing to your overall health. Whether you’re suffering from a cold or cancer, cinnamon might be the right answer for you. This miraculous spice serves a number of different purposes, from fighting infection to regulating blood sugar, and from stimulating the brain to lowering cholesterol. Whatever your physical and mental situation, cinnamon is sure to spice up your health!
• What cinnamon is and how it can be used
• The healing properties of cinnamon
• How cinnamon improves memory and alertness
• How to use cinnamon to combat indigestion and nausea
• How cinnamon reduces cholesterol levels and improves heart health
• How cinnamon is used to fight the cold and flu
• How people with diabetes use cinnamon to regulate blood sugar levels
• How cinnamon may prevent and treat cancer
• How to use cinnamon to stimulate weight loss
"Five stars for this little book with great information about the spice cinnamon. My knowledge on the subject of cinnamon prior to reading this book, was that it was used in apple pies, pumpkins pies, and added to hot cider as a perk-me-up. But, I had no idea of the health benefits and the vast uses of this modest little spice. From helping with heart conditions, skin and gum disorders to improving digestion, there seem to be endless uses for this mighty bark. I plan to experiment with its use and see if I can gain some benefit by adding a little more spice to my life -- in the form of cinnamon. An easy read with helpful information that everyone might find beneficial."
Tweets about cinnamon health