​#SocialCurrentSee (#BeTheMatch)


Note: Scroll the STORIFY slide show (above) for the latest #SocialCurrentSee on topic. ~ @Altaloman via #ALTACITIES
_____

Cancer patients and survivors like me, at diagnosis (DX) of the disease, little realize the legion (a literally army) of caregivers and associates to caregivers that come to one's aid in such situations.  Since I was treated primarily at City of Hope, I witnessed first-hand the work of hundreds of doctors, nurses, medical techs, and affiliates for all of the above, noting that there could be a dozen or so other workers behind the scenes that I did not see.  I know that the oncology physician care team alone included at least 12 doctors.

As events unfolded during my active care (between the years 2006 and 2010, I soon found that the census of those who made my survival possible was not counted on a single hospital campus, but the location of caregivers of all sorts extended around the world, a great distance from the Duarte, CA, location at the intersection of US Freeways 210 and 605 in the beautiful San Gabriel Valley.

Recast Google Optics (CLICK TO VIEW)


 

Comments